Weekly Lifting Workshops + Personalised Training App
Online training programs are a fantastic resource for the busy woman, but they're only as effective as the quality of the lifting skills you have acquired.
Program Lifted is designed to coach you in the fundamentals of lifting, giving you the confidence, strength and skillset to lift increasingly heavy loads on any gym floor.
As we build your confidence in lifting, the entire gym will start to open itself up to you because you have a sound understanding of how to train with intention and purpose.
Held at EMF Robina, these weekly workshops are presented in an exclusive semi-private training environment, where I will coach you to:
- TRAIN WITHOUT LOWER BACK PAIN: We will build strong foundations with intentional core training so that we are able to confidently progress to compound lifting.
- LIFT WITH INTENTION: When you lift with intention, you know what you want your body to do to be able to perform each exercise correctly. Training with intention isn’t just about doing, it’s about communicating with your body so that it moves the way you want it to.
- TRAIN WITH INTENTION. Your personalised training app has been crafted to reinforce the concepts covered in our weekly workshops, allowing you to apply your knowledge immediately.
- MUTUAL SUPPORT: Our lifting workshops are a collective experience for women who are here to learn, ask questions, build their confidence to lift more and optimise their training and time on the gym floor.
WHAT DOES THE PROGRAM INCLUDE?
- 12 x weekly 1.5 hour semi-private face-2-face training workshops at EMF Performance Centre, Robina (see booking link for available times).
- Individualised lifting critique to personalise your lifting technique, giving you the skillset to train effectively on your own.
- 12 weeks of personalised online training programs with your choice of 3, 4 or 5 additional strength training sessions/week to put into practice what you’ve learnt in the workshop.
- Video explanation and break-down of all exercises to support your understanding and development between our workshops.
Lifting Workhop Faq's
I will never encourage you to hold back from expressing your true strength when training with me, nor would I ever let your training level be the factor that dictates what you're able to get from this program.
I am here to help you see all of the things you're already really great at (and just don't know it yet) and to help you progress and get better with the things you need my help with.
My former profession as a primary school teacher has given me a very unique set of skills and ability to efficiently and effectively coach multiple females at one time. In addition to this, I have been training females on the gym floor in a semi-private environment for more than 8 years.
It is important to know that our training together isn't about competition or comparison, it's about support and self-growth.
We grow as a team, training as individuals.
To get the most out of online training, you need to know how to lift so that what your body does aligns with the goals that you have.
It's not enough to simply work hard and hope for the best.
We will start by strengthening your foundations, focussing on quality core, glute and postural training, using various machines and free weights in the gym. As the weeks progress and you build your strength and confidence, we will progress towards compound moves, such a squats, deadlifts and pressing moves.
There will be options to progress or regress specific exercises, and I will always match to your ability level.
The more you learn in our weekly lifting workshops, the more intention and control you will have over your results.
Confidence in the gym comes from understanding what to do with your body, so that you are able to consistently execute quality training technique under load over time.
As an exclusive offer to females attending these workshops, EMF Robina has a casual visit of only $10.
To ensure you get the most value from your time with me, you need the tools and support to be able to continue to practice what I teach you in your workshop.
As part of your workshop package, you will have access to our online training and nutrition app to continue to train between our weekly sessions.
With the exercise swap feature that our app has, you will have multiple exercise options if equipment is unavailable for use, allowing you to keep your flow when training on your own!
I will individualise your training programs to cater for any injuries, which you can update yourself as you progress in the program.
What I really love about these workshops is that it gives you a really great idea of what training with me on a regular basis would look like.
If you are looking for a stronger level of support to get better momentum on your health and physique goals, contact me about regular weekly face-to-face training.
You have 2 package options (which will reflect the level of support you have) with 2 payment options for each:
PACKAGE 1 is the package in its entirety as described above, with 30-minute weekly phone call check-ins.
- PAYMENT OPTION 1: 76% UPFRONT PAYMENT of $1548.60+ 12 weekly payments of $9.95
- PAYMENT OPTION 2: 53% UPFRONT PAYMENT of $1188 + 12 weekly payments of $54.95
PACKAGE 2 is the package in its entirety as described above, with individualised video recorded feedback, delivered on a weekly basis.
- PAYMENT OPTION 1: 90% UPFRONT PAYMENT of $1188.60 + 12 weekly payments of $9.95
- PAYMENT OPTION 2: 55% UPFRONT PAYMENT of $828.60 + 12 weekly payments of $54.95
There will be a 2-week break for training workshops from 22nd December 2023.
Lifting workshops will start again, the week beginning Monday 8th January, 2024.
You will have full access to your training and nutrition app during this time, keeping you on track during that time, ready to start the New Year ahead!
Once you have signed up, you will have access to our online booking system, showing any availability of additional sessions during the week.
If something comes up and you need to change your session, simply jump on the booking app and rebook your session to a better time and day that suits you.
You are able to start at any time.
Your 12-week block will begin from the week of your first training session, for 12 consecutive weeks.
The minimum sign-up timeframe is 12 weeks.
The date and time that you sign up to will lock you into that training slot for the 12 week period.
Part of the sign-up process will be gaining access to our online booking app, giving you the ability to change sessions, if needed.
It is best to keep routine with your weekly training sessions, but I understand that 'life' happens sometimes.
If you were to miss a session, you have the option to book another available time (within 24hrs), or book in for multiple sessions on another week, if available.